The best basil lemon drop cocktails are a great way to enjoy Spring. There’s nothing better than enjoying a cocktail on the patio in the sun!
- 6 basil leaves (could substitute with mint if you prefer)
- 1oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1 tsp honey (more or less, to taste)
- garnish: lemon twist, lemon slice, or fresh basil leaf
- Optional sugar rim: moisten the rim of your martini or cocktail glass and dip into a shallow plate of sugar.
- Muddle the basil in lemon juice in the bottom of your cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, Triple Sec, and honey to the shaker, Shake vigorously until well combined and very cold.
- Strain into your martini glass and add your garnish. Enjoy!
- This recipe can easily be expanded to serve more. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of cocktails you wish to serve!
- I have not included nutrition information for this recipe due to the variability of cocktail preparations.
- Enjoy responsibly – you must be the legal age in your country to consume alcohol. If you drink, don’t drive.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Lemon Drop Martinis, Lemon Drop Cocktails, Basil Lemon Drops, Basil Lemon Drop Martinis, Classic Cocktails, Basil Lemon Drop Cocktails